Dr. Muchlis, Ak. MBM
- Faculty of Economics University of Indonesia (Doctor in Management Majoring in Accountancy).
- Asian Institute of Management – Phillippines (Master in Business Management)
- Faculty of Economics Gadjah Mada University – Yogyakarta (Bachelor Degree in Acountancy).
- Research on bank financial statements
- Earnings management in banks
- Accounting Standards on financial instruments.
Trainers, researchers and consultancies on international bank operations and bank corporate strategies.
- Relationshis between audit quality and earnings management in Big 4 and non Big 4 Public Accountants. (cowriter with Dendy Prasetyo) – Jurnal keuangan dan Perbankan IBS.
- Window Dressing in the Year End Bank Financial Statements (cowriter with Rizka Hananda Putri). Majalah Stabilitas Jasa Keuangan LPPI.
Bank Accounting for Foreign Exchange Transactions – Indonesian Banking Institute.
Bank Accounting for Bank Internal Auditors – (Association of Bank Internal Auditors).
Dessertation: Detection of Earnings Management in Financial Statement of Banks in Indonesia and Capital Market Valuation on Dicretionary Earnings.