“To become a leading Accounting Study Program in the fields of Accounting, Business, Finance and Banking in ASEAN in 2025.”
Through the Tridharma of Higher Education
- Organizes Educational Programs in the fields of Accounting, Business, Finance and Banking that have integrity values, broadening knowledge and developing skills who are able to compete in the ASEAN region by 2025.
- Carry out research and development activities of accounting, business, finance and banking knowledge at the national and ASEAN region levels.
- Carrying out community service activities by utilizing accounting science, especially in the fields of accounting, business, finance and banking as well as institutional management in order to increase added value to society.
- Establish synergic cooperation with various domestic and regional institutions.
“This invitation program helps us to find out what our interests are in what field, we also know the processes carried out by BI in carrying out activities / activities in each of its functions.”
Nesya Agrely Pillay (Accounting 2016)
Invitation Program: Bank Indonesia, Surabaya Invitation
January 21 – February 1 2019
“Activities at KPW Bank Indonesia West Java are very useful for me, especially to see first hand how BI’s role in drafting regulations.”
Rhesa Yasviandra Putra (Accounting 2015)
Invitation Program: Bank Indonesia, Bandung
January 15 – 26 2018
This program is designed to provide knowledge about financial structures in business and banking. This curriculum adheres to three standard pillars, namely: IFRS Convergence, PSAK, Sharia PSAK and SAK ETAP. Apart from being provided with knowledge on how to compile and analyze financial reports, IBS students are also given the opportunity to be able to intern for 1 semester at a financial institution.
- To produce accounting scholars with high integrity, knowledgeable, competent, national insight, and have a high level of concern for their environment
- Produce sustainable scientific innovation in the fields of accounting, finance and banking that are calculated at the national, regional level
- Increase community service activities by utilizing accounting science in particular in finance and banking as well as institutional management in order to increase added value to society.
- The establishment of mutually beneficial synergistic cooperation between the Accounting Study Program and the business world, the banking financial industry as well as associations and communities in society in order to achieve a better level of welfare. Developing a conducive academic system and atmosphere, by improving technology-based facilities and infrastructure.
Subjects for the undergraduate program in accounting are given according to the competencies to be achieved, namely:
- Taqwa to God Almighty, has a solid and independent personality, and has social and national responsibilities, including Religious Education and Citizenship Education.
- Able to understand basic knowledge of economics and management which is a knowledge that must be possessed by accountants, including Introduction to Management, Introduction to Business, Introduction to Economics, Introduction to Management, Introduction to Business, Financial Management, and Investment Management.
- Able to understand monetary developments and their impact on the banking industry and bank activities, including Central Banking, Money Market and Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Funding & ALMA, Islamic Banking, and Bank Risk Management.
- Able to master accounting theory and principles of bank accounting principles and financial products, master technical and practice accounting, auditing, financial statement analysis, and management accounting in the banking industry and other financial institutions, including accounting, bank accounting, cost accounting, management accounting, Financial Accounting, Accounting Auditing, Accounting Information Systems and Public Accounting.
- Able to compile bank financial reports, design bank accounting information systems, analyze bank performance and financial conditions, audit financial reports and bank operations, design bank accounting systems for decision making, control and implement bank strategies through practical work in Bank Accounting, Bank Accounting System Compilation. , Bank Audit and Analysis of Bank Financial Statements.
- Able to proactively control and supervise bank business activities, including the Bank’s Management Control System and the Bank’s Internal Control System.
- Have a professional attitude in accordance with scientific principles, accountant audit norms, Bank Indonesia regulations that apply to the banking industry, including SPFIB, including Indonesian Banking Accounting Standards (PSAK 31), Indonesian Banking Accounting Guidelines (PAPI), and Professional Standards The Bank’s Internal Audit Function (SPFIB), including the Auditor’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Able to apply the principles of accountability that apply to their profession in social life in accordance with the prevailing social, cultural and legal ethics in Indonesia, including legal aspects in economics and banking, tax law and the taxation system.
For prospective students who have an average grade of high school / vocational / equivalent report cards, below 75, must take the IBS Computer Based TEST (ICBT).
ICBT Walk-in: Monday-Friday, 09.00-14.30 and Saturday, 09.00-14.30 (except holidays)
Prospective students who have completed the administrative stages either through the achievement route or the regular route will continue to the interview stage. It is advisable to include parents / guardians.
|1||Introduction to Microeconomics|
|2||Introduction to Business|
|3||Introduction to Accounting I|
|1||Introduction to Macroeconomic|
|2||Introduction to Accounting II|
|3||Introduction to Banking & Lemb . Non-Bank Finance|
|5||Business and Banking Law|
|7||Introduction to Management|
|8||Accounting Computer Applications|
|1||Intermediate Financial Accounting I|
|4||Accounting Information Systems|
|5||Funding and ALMA|
|6||Introduction to Taxation|
|8||Micro Economic Theory|
|1||Intermediate Financial Accounting II|
|4||Financial Statement Analysis|
|5||Accounting Information Systems II|
|6||Public Sector Accounting|
|1||Advanced Financial Accounting I|
|5||Management Control Systems|
|7||Elective Courses I:
|1||Advanced Financial Accounting II|
|5||Research Methodology – Accounts nsi|
|7||Elective Courses II:
|2||Banking Risk Management|
|3||Business Ethics and the Accountant Professional|