- Master, Maastricht School of Management, The Netherlands, Corporate Strategy and Economic Policy, 2002
- Bachelor of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, 1995
- Grant for Capacity Building, SPF (Social Protection Facility) – AusAID (Australian Agency for International Development), 2004
- Scholarship for master degree at Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands, Netherlands Government, through the STUNED Scholarship Program, 2001 - 2002
- Certified Risk Management as ERMAP (Enterprise Risk Management Associate Professional), with certification number: ERMAP-1120741, issued by Enterprise Risk Management Academy.
- Certified Risk Management as QRMA (Qualified Risk Management Analyst), with certification number: QRMA 2018-07-02-1144, issued by BNSP (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi - National Professional Certification Board).